To participate, you must:
- Obtain your permit ($5) between 9:00AM and 3:30PM, Monday–Thursday, at Village Hall.
(Permit applications are available at Village Hall, by mail, or download online)
- Permits must be obtained & fee paid before Friday, July 30 at 3:30PM to be included on the map.
- Maps will be available for pick up August 5 at Village Hall.
The Committee will be placing signs at main street intersections to advertise the community-wide sale. You may place sale signs, balloons, or markings on your property for people to see your sale easily.
Once the sale ends, you are responsible for removing all of the sale signs, balloons, or markings you’ve placed.
Day of the Sale
- Display your permit
- Do not leave your cash box unattended!
- PETS should be confined and away from buyers. Buyers may have allergies or be nervous around different types/sizes of pets.
- The sale of prepared foods or beverages at the Community Garage Sale is prohibited
Questions? Please contact Dorene Kray: 216-702-2861
Permits issued by Housing & Building Dept